/

/
.





































.
.





























.

Crystal Beach

I have to admit ... when Adam said that he wanted to wake up at 4am this Saturday and go to Crystal Beach to watch the sunrise, I thought he had to be crazy. But when 4 o'clock rolled around, and the alarm went off ... we got up and headed down to Galveston Island from his parents house in Houston. We packed a picnic lunch and planned on spending most of the day.


I haven't seen the ocean since I was 6 years old. To be honest (as if I'm not some of the time.. ;P) I am NOT a big fan of beaches. Well, at least that is what I thought. But when Adam assured me that we would be the only people there, and that it would be one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen ... I was excited. And he was right. We rode across the ferry and got to the beach just in time to see the sun start to come up over the clouds. The sky turned a beautiful pink and blue and the water felt amazing. We spent about 4 hours out on the beach- just playing in the water, looking for sharks teeth, collecting seashells, and taking pictures. We had the greatest time and I'm sure we will be back to our special spot very soon.




Share Pin It!

1 comment :

  1. You Rock! I adore both of y'all!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!