/

/
.





































.
.





























.

Autumn's Birthday Bash!

This weekend, Adam and I went to College Station to celebrate Autumn's 25th Birthday. It was a lot of fun. On Friday night, we all went out to eat at Freebirds (Adam's choice) and laughed at the "B.O. Queso" and the crossword puzzle answers. On Saturday morning, we woke up and got to stay in our pajamas for a while. It was really nice to just relax. Especially since I had the worst crick in my neck! I guess I slept wrong on the air mattress. We also had a delicious breakfast made by Garland and Janis. We spent a lot of time on Saturday watching the A&M game, and I helped Autumn with her blog while Alan and Adam played soccer on the playstation. Saturday night, we went to Sodolaks to eat dinner. Mmmm mmm good. That is one of the best places to eat in College Station. It was great. We had really great food and great conversation. Again, jokes with the food. Adam took his mushroom and put it on my plate and talked about how it looked like a brain. Sick. So, so far in the weekend I had eaten B.O. and brains. Nice, guys.
After dinner, we went back to the Spivey's apartment and Autumn opened her presents. First, we sang happy birthday and cut the pretty birthday cake, then it was time for presents! She got a lot of good stuff. Money, bathroom rugs and towels, a cd, a book about marriage, a cute mug, a girls night party recipe book, and some jelly beans.
On Sunday morning we went to BCS Church of Christ for worship services. It was really good to see all of the people that I miss and love, and nice to meet some of the new kids at Aggieland. Will gave a lesson about Modesty and it was phenomenal. I was very impressed. You just don't hear lessons like that anymore.

All in all, it was a great weekend and I can't wait until we can go back and visit the Spivey family!

Happy Birthday Button... ;)



Share Pin It!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!