/

/
.





































.
.





























.

From The Inside Out

I first grew to love her because of her quirky dances and her contagious laugh. But it wasn't long at all after I got to see her heart, that I would wish mine was more like hers.



She is an incredibly beautiful person.


My letter to Amy
Amers,
Over the last 5 or 6 years of my life, I have grown to love you so much. I look at you, and I see someone who cares about people until it hurts. Someone willing to sacrifice their own happiness, for the well-being of others. Your heart is truly one of a kind. I admire your unfailing faith for God and the example that you try to be to everyone around you. Some people walk through this life and want to take all of the love they can get, but not you. You Give. I see so much of who I want to be in you. I remember when I came to your apartment in Sugarland after you moved there. I went into the kitchen to get something to drink and on the refrigerator I saw a letter from a little child from somewhere far away that you were sponsoring. I remember thinking - "Wow. So many people talk about how they would like to do this, or wish they had the time, but Amy actually does." I sometimes wonder how your heart even fits inside of that tiny body of yours. ;)

I care about you more than you could ever know. I so badly want all of the happiness in the world for you, the happiness that you deserve. I pray for you all the time that you get to experience joy the rest of your life, not just because you are such a wonderful person, but because of what you have already given so selflessly for others. I can not wait to see all of the wonderful things that God has in store for you and who will have their lives touched by you. I know mine already has been. I wish that we could have gotten even closer than we are now. But you are like a sister to me. You always have been. And nothing will ever change that.

Thank you for all of the ways that you have cared so much about my family. Thank you for always wanting to make us better people. Thank you for your sacrifice, for your pain, for your unconditional love. You may not think that anyone can see these things, but they make up everything that you are. Thank you for the happiness you brought into our lives. For the laughter, for the friendship. I find myself sitting here typing this, knowing that I could never thank you enough. Please, PLEASE know Amy, that you have given of yourself beyond anything I could have ever expected, and that is why I love you so much, ...with all of my heart.
I want you to know how incredibly proud of you I am, for never wavering. For always putting God before anything or anyone else. For seeing the good in people, and knowing their true potential. And wanting to help them reach it. I admire all of those things about you. You have such a beautiful heart. I will always cherish all of the memories that we have made together. Going to concerts together, the Astros game, crazy dances, my bachelorette party, and let's not forget the famous pot roast dinner. I hope that we will make a lot more before our lives are over.
Know that I will always be here for you if you ever need anything. Whether you need someone to listen, someone to share joy with, or just someone to do the "bus driver" with you when you've had a bad day. And know that you are constantly in my prayers. I pray that you will be given so many pieces of the hearts of everyone around you, just like you have given so many of your own.
I love you, Amers.
Share Pin It!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!