/

/
.





































.
.





























.

It's A 3 Hour Drive, and I know it by Heart.

We have had a really fun and exciting month so far!
Here are some pictures of what I have been up to:

We went and stayed with my best friend, Crystal, and her husband and I got to help her get the nursery ready for Brady Vann who is about to be here!




Crystal had a baby shower and got a lot of cute things!



Jodi, Trixy, and De'Ana at our ACS Christmas Party


The Tyler Girls! I love these Gals, they have become some of my best friends!



My sweet kiddos in my Sunday Morning Kindergarten class.



We went to the Christmas Parade with Lauren and Chip.

Our Region of the ACS got an award because we work so hard!
So far it has been an amazing month with friends, not to mention that Adam is Cancer free.
... And we haven't even had Christmas yet! :)


Share Pin It!

3 comments :

  1. I LOVE that cake! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like fun! I went to a friends baby shower last weekend.. they're interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!