/

/
.





































.
.





























.

25 Days of Music .... Day 21


You might not think it by the sound of the song, but this one has some of the greatest lyrics ever written. It also gets to me in the fact that I can see myself in this song so much. How I tried for so long to find love and acceptance in all the wrong places. And the things that I went through before I gave my life to Christ, and then the hope that I now find in Him.

"My girl America, stop, can't you see
It's not the circumstances that determine who you're gonna be
But how you deal with these problems and pains that come your way
It's for you that I pray with hope for a brighter day
And so I say, your deliverance is coming."

LOVE LOVE LOVE this song.

You can check out all the lyrics HERE.



Day 01 - Your favorite song
Day 02 - Your least favorite song
Day 03 - A song that makes you happy
Day 04 - A song that makes you sad
Day 05 - A song that reminds you of someone
Day 06 - A song that reminds you of somewhere
Day 07 - A song that you know all the words to
Day 08 - A song that you can dance to
Day 09 - A song that you want to play at your wedding
Day 10 - A song that you want to play at your funeral
Day 11 - A song that makes you think of your best friend
Day 12 - A song that is a guilty pleasure
Day 13 - A song that no one would expect you to love
Day 14 - A song that describes you
Day 15 - A song from your favorite album
Day 16 - A song from your favorite band
Day 17 - A song from a band you can't stand
Day 18 - A song that makes you laugh
Day 19- A song that you wish you could play
Day 20 - A song from your childhood
Day 21- A song with great lyrics
Day 22- A song you love with no lyrics
Day 23 - A song that you can play on an instrument
Day 24 - A song that you could never get tired of
Day 25 - Your favorite song at this time last year

1 comment :

  1. I've loved reading your thoughts on these songs and music. It's been so much fun to read, and listen too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!