/

/
.





































.
.





























.

Like a Candle in the Wind.


4 Years.

I can't believe it has been four years.



It is true what they say, ... that their memory lives on.
I'll never forget how he used to pick on me just like an older brother.
How he used to make those hilarious faces whenever someone took a picture.
I wish Adam could have met him.
He always made everyone laugh.
I remember how much he loved music.
I've still got his drum sticks in the back of my cedar chest.


I can still hear him playing....

I can't believe it has been four years.


"Your candle burned out long before...
Your legend ever did."


We miss you, Jaime.

Share Pin It!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!