/

/
.





































.
.





























.

Move Over, Jillian!




Ok. So I have a secret that I want to share with all of my lady friends out there. Especially the ones that are the "rollercoaster weight gainers". Yep. I'm talking to you. I used to be one of you.

I remember what it was like trying to diet. I alternated between 3 very unsuccessful techniques and it never got me anywhere.

Unsuccessful Diet #1 : The Starve 'Til I Pig Out Diet

You know, it's the one where you barely eat anything all day. And right around bed time after you have felt good about yourself all day, you realize... "Wait a minute. What's that I feel? Hunger?" So what do you do? You sneak into the kitchen at 10 or 11 oclock at night and stuff your face with cheetos puffs and those irresistable frosted suger cookies from Wal-Mart. A month of doing that every night, and you're wondering why you haven't lost any weight.

I've been there.

Unsuccessful Diet #2: The Burn Out Quick Diet

This is the one where you decide you aren't going to eat anything but salad and tuna fish for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Sure, it goes great for about 2 weeks and then you start to feel it, the burn out. Your tastebuds crave something different. And who do you end up going back to? Uh huh. That's right. Those cheetos and cookies again. Or maybe you are one of those that curls up on the couch with a big bowl of ice cream. My bowl? Filled with velveeta shells and cheese. Hits the spot every time!

Unsuccessful Diet #3: The Work Out Will Work It Out Diet

If you even want to call this one a diet. It goes more like this: I'm going to work out hard every day and then I can eat whatever I want! That should work, right? Huh. WRONG. Believe me, I've tried it. Infact, I tried it with Ms. Michaels' 30 Day Shred video and continued to eat my stuffed crust pizza and coke floats. After 30 days? Well, I looked more curdled than shredded, if THAT tells you anything. It definitely doesn't work if you don't eat right while you are working out.

So why am I telling you all this you might ask??

Because I have found the PERFECT diet.

It was by accident, really. But it works. In fact, I've lost a total of 23 lbs so far since the week before Thanksgiving. This one isn't anything special that you have to purchase off of the internet. And NO, your food doesn't come packaged in the mail. The best part about it, is that you don't even have to TRY to lose weight. It just magically happens. This one is called the:

My Gall Bladder Quit Functioning So I Can't Eat Squat Diet.

Sounds good, right?! I should go National with this.
I can see it now.....


{This is what my book cover will look like.}

Juuuuuusssst Kidding.

But if you've got the will power to stick with it, I suggest you try it if you really have given up on losing those few extra pounds. It works. Not only is this diet for losing weight apparently, but it will make you healthier than you have ever been in no time. I have more energy, and feel better than I have ever felt in my life! I wish I would've started eating like this a LONG time ago.

Most diets have lists of things you CAN'T eat. Well, this one is a little different. In fact, it is so strict, it's just easier to list the things you CAN eat:


Fresh Fruits
Fresh Vegetables
Walnuts
Soy Cheese
Wheat tortillas or pizza crust
Salmon

And the only thing you can drink, and I mean ONLY thing, is water. No tea, no coffee, no hot chocolate in the cold, cold winter. :( I've missed that...
I know it sounds blah, but it's really not so bad! I've got some great recipies (like veggie pizza and fish tacos) and would love to share them! Just email me : tbluhm19@gmail.com.

From one woman to another that knows how hard it is to lose weight, I just thought I would share something that I KNOW works! No strings attached. I think that if my gall bladder did start working properly again, I might even stay as close as I can to being on this diet because I feel so healthy.

So there it is. Easy as pi...uh... broccoli. Easy as broccoli.

Move it or lose it, Jillian.


Or, just Lose It.

Share Pin It!

1 comment :

  1. I want some recipes. This is the year of the phoenix for me. I prolly need some help, too.

    hey, I love you.

    Me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!