/

/
.





































.
.





























.

My Top 10 in 2010


"I think music in itself is healing.
It's an explosive expression of humanity.
It's something we are all touched by.
No matter what culture we're from,
everyone loves music."
~ Billy Joel ~


Last year was a great year of music for me. I was able to find a lot of new artists that I enjoy and a lot of great new music. Some of these songs might be years old, and some might be brand new, but either way, these songs were my favorites in 2010. My style tends to be more singer/songwriter ... mellow and a little folksy for the most part. So if you enjoy that style, you might enjoy these songs as well. And if you're anything like me and are always searching for new music to inspire you and awaken something in your soul...some of these might do just the trick! :)

10. Duet- Rachael Yamagata & Ray Lamontagne


9. Don't Change A Thing -
Seabird


7. Just You - Amy Stroup

6. Belong - Cary Brothers


5. Element - Matthew (Moses) Mayfield

4. Hold On to Hope Love- Amy Stroup

3. Can't Go Back Now - The Weepies

2. Poison and Wine -
The Civil Wars


1. Sweet Dream
-
Greg Laswell

Share Pin It!

1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!