/

/
.





































.
.





























.

Monday (M)orning Music Review


I used to love these guys in college. But to be honest with you, after listening to them again in the last week for this review, I just don't think I'm really into this kind of music anymore. With that being said, here are the songs I DO like.

Ten
Wow. What a deep song. I've never experienced the heartbreak of losing a child, thank God. But I do have a few very close friends who have had miscarriages and so I have seen the pain it has caused them. It is something you will never really get over. This song is so sad in that it addresses that issue, but at the same time it brings something very moving out of such a hurtful experience.
It's absolutely beautiful.  
"... And we would never be the same again.
Since then I often wondered what you might have been like
How it would have felt to hold you
Would you have my eyes?
Don't you think we would have been best friends?
Now I live in a dream where I am
Holding your little hands
I never got to meet you, my best friend.
You would be 10 and I'd be driving you to school
You would tell all your friends that you thought I was cool
 You would be out in the sun until it was gone
You would be watching Star Wars with your pj's on
...and you would have all the love in my heart. "

Fix You
They do a cover on the album of Coldplay's Fix You. Of course, it's not as good as the original, (how can you compete with that?) but I don't think there is anyone who could sing that song that would make me love it any less.
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to say that this album did not impress. Sorry, Yellowcard.
Coming out tomorrow that I will be checking out -


All I can hope is that it is MORE like Jagged Little Pill  & LESS like Flavors of Entanglement.

Share Pin It!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!