/

/
.





































.
.





























.

Monday (M)orning Music


Well, this morning was going to be a morning where I review a recently released album and rave to you all about how great the music is and what lyrical geniuses we have on our hands. And this morning, the album I was going to review was going to be Almeria, the new Lifehouse.

But, in order to completely avoid a depressing post about how much I dislike the new direction one of my favorite bands on the planet is now taking, I've decided to give you a beautiful playlist instead. Enjoy!


Listen → 8tracks

Tracklist:
Whirlpool // Seawolf
Yellow Light // Of Monsters and Men
Copper Down // The Boy Who Trapped The Son
Looking For You Again // Matthew Perryman Jones
The Last Time // Taylor Swift (ft. Gary Lightbody)
Shelter // Birdy
Ghosts // On an On
Bleeding Tongue // Daniel Ellsworth and The Great Lakes
That Wasn't Me // Brandi Carlile
Opus 37 // Dustin O'Halloran

image found at: wehearit


Share Pin It!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!