/

/
.





































.
.





























.

DIY: Family Wall Art

We just recently moved from a house that had no wall space above the couch, to a much bigger home with a huge blank wall in our living room above our sitting area. I couldn't stand the wall staring back at me, so I decided to make a lovely piece of wall art to hand there. 



All I did was buy some scrap wood from an antique booth in Canton at First Monday Trade Days, a big wooden word (I chose Family, but Hello or Welcome would be cute too!) , painted my word, attached my boards, put it all together and hung it above the couch.

I love it because every time I pass by it I am reminded that in this entire house, with all of these possessions there is NOTHING as important as Family.

Share Pin It!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!