/

/
.





































.
.





























.

Another Great Weekend....


We had such a great weekend. On Friday night after Adam got off of work, we headed over to Canton to play tennis with our friends Tad and Jessica. Oh... it was a hoot! It had been a pretty long time since any of us had seriously played, so when we were warming up, it was hilarious. We were whiffing at the ball, hitting it over the fence, you name it. Finally, when we got all warmed up, we were all pretty good players and we had such a great time. I don't even remember who won the whole match, because well... first, I couldn't keep up with how to keep score, but secondly, because I was just having too much fun. I hope we hang out with them again, very soon. After playing tennis, we headed to Tyler for another date night, feasted at my favorite place - Red Lobster, and then went to see the new movie Fireproof. It was an amazing movie! I absolutely loved it and it wasn't just a chick flick, Adam loved it too. It is something that I will definitely recommend to everyone I know. It could not only help people on a spiritual level, but help their marriage as well.

On Saturday we headed to Dallas for Rosalinda's Birthday party. Adam played baseball with Brett in college, Brett married Rosalinda. That his how we know them. Brett came to our wedding, but it was my first time to ever meet Rosa and she was super sweet! We went and ate Italian food at Buca di Beppos (which was mm mmm good, I might add), then to play Whirlyball. Whirlyball is kind of like a mix between lacrosse and basketball on bumper cars. It was so much fun!! Everyone was just laughing for the entire two hours that we played. We definitely want to go back and play again sometime soon.

Today we have gone to church services and out to eat lunch with a couple from our new congregation. Then, we came home and took a great .. long.... nap. I just love weekends like this. :)


Share Pin It!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!