/

/
.





































.
.





























.

House Hunting


Well,... it has been a great two years in the house on 1615. Our home out in the country. But you know, when you can't stop having an invasion of mice, something has got to give. As much as I hate moving, and as much as I hate to leave such a peaceful and quiet location... we are now looking for another house to move into. I am crossing my fingers that we can find one in better condition that is cheaper. That doesn't happen often, huh? We are wanting brick, something on a slab, built well, where mice and other critters do not have free reign amongst our belongings. We also want to find one that has 2 or even 3 bedrooms, so that we can still have a guest bedroom while Adam has his home gym. I'm really looking forward to finding another home and starting a clean slate. We still have a lot of gift cards left over from the wedding so I can redecorate! :) Please keep us in your prayers while we search for a new home. It is a difficult task, here in Athens, TX.
Share Pin It!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!