/

/
.





































.
.





























.

Come to the water...


....you who thirst and you’ll thirst no more.


I know I blog about this a lot, but it might be because I see it every day staring me in the face.


People are Hurting.

In some way, shape, or form, people are hurting inside. It can be as small as financial stress, and as large as the death of a child or the sting of an illness. Either way, it is obvious, that there are more hurting people in this world, than there are people who have an inner peace. We are without love. I don't mean romantic love. I mean the kind of love and compassion that it takes to genuinely CARE about the well being of other people. Nobody loves their neighbor as themselves anymore. If only we could see that Jesus is our only refuge. Nothing else can stop our pain. As much as I think counseling and support groups are good for a person, it can not heal our pain like Jesus can. And I am NOT a big fan of putting someone on medication just to hide the pain away. Medication can't heal like Jesus can. We are looking for the wrong kind of love most of the time to give us an inner peace. We search for love from our dads, husbands, friends, when the love of Christ will bring us more peace than we could ever imagine. The hardest part is getting someone to believe that. We can lead a horse to water, but we can't make him drink.... right? Some might never understand until they finally have that peace that passes all understanding. And then they understand.

Today, I challenge you. Make it a point to inform someone that you know is hurting...
that Love is Here.





"Love is pouring from His hands and from His brow. By His stripes He’s paid our ransom....from his wounds we drink salvation."
 
Share Pin It!

1 comment :

  1. You are so right. I am a housemom for teen girls, and I have to remind myself of this daily when I am frusterated with them. What they are looking for is His love, and I am the one to show them the way. However, until they find it for themselves, they will never be filled. Thinking about just loving them helps me to be a little less frusterated. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!