/

/
.





































.
.





























.

I'm taking the Love Dare ... Bring it on.

If you have yet to see the new movie, Fireproof, I only have one thing to say to you.

WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!?!

It is by far, the greatest movie I have ever seen. It has action, it has comedy, and more than anything, it is about Christianity and Marriage. Adam and I have already seen it twice, and it just came out in theatres on Friday. I'm suggesting that every Christian couple, married or not, should go and see this movie with their partner. Because it is a Christian movie, it hasn't gotten a lot of advertisement, so many people don't even know that it is in theatres. Here is a little sneak peek for those of you who need a little more than MY word (thanks a lot, people! :) lol) in order to go see it.


After watching the movie the second time, we went to the store and I bought "The Love Dare". The movie is based on this book and so far it is incredible. Our marriage is already great, but I think that this will make it a million times better. It teaches you about the selflessness of marriage and each day dares you to do something to make your marriage better. It lasts for forty days, and gives you a space to write the results of the things you try. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful thing! If you are married, definitely go watch this movie and look into the book. Even if you already have a good marriage, this might be something that makes it that much better.

Until next time.... Keep the fire burning. :)
 

Share Pin It!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!