/

/
.





































.
.





























.

What the world needs now ...

.... Is love, ... sweet LOVE.

Sunday will be our One Year Anniversary. I almost can't believe it. Everybody told me that the first year is the toughest. And ...well... if that is what people call "tough", then I can't wait to spend the next 75 years with my husband. In honor of our one year, I've decided to dedicate this post to my top 5 favorite Romance Movies of all time. Enjoy.

Honorable Mention:



#5:



#4:



#3:



#2:



#1:



 
Share Pin It!

1 comment :

  1. I love the version of "missing you" on the notebook video. Although I am a child of the 80s--and should therefore love the Waite version better--I really like this version much better. Who sings it?
    I also love Life is Beautiful, Probably on my top 5 movies of all time. :)

    You know, I've said that I love all these movies, but neglected to tell you that I LOVE YOU, too.
    You're my favorite Theresa (and Tessa) on the whole entire planet.
    Loralee Fabulous Nowell Bluhm Ford :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!