/

/
.





































.
.





























.

A Letter To Theresa ...

Theresa has always told me since she started this blog, that it was OURS. Not just hers, but ours and that I could post something any time I wanted to. So, since yesterday was our One Year Anniversary, I decided that now would be the perfect time to to leave her a letter that she can always come back to and read, year after year.


Heart Of My World,

On Friday, I remembered several times laying on my bunk bed at home, praying to God for a wife. I prayed for her to be a Godly woman and that I trusted Him to choose her for me; that I wanted Him to be with her, to protect her, and watch over her until we met. I wondered what you were doing at the same time, since it was late at night, I remember picturing you sleeping somewhere out there. He completely and truly answered my prayers in ways I never imagined. As if He had all these things to tell me and show me, and He put those things in your heart and in who you are. You are everything that BEAUTIFUL could be. If I didn't have another day to live, I have had the most perfect life because of you. I love you with all of my heart and I always will. You deserve the best, and it is my desire to give that to you. Happy Anniversary!

I Love You,

Adam



2 comments :

  1. Communication is generally the toughest part of marriage, but you two have cultivated a wonderful garden of personal expression. I hope you will teach others the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam, I haven't met you in person but I have run into you a few times through facebook. This is great, man. Anyone who can publicly communicate this to his wife is a winner in my book. Very nicely done.

    Never lose this....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!