/

/
.





































.
.





























.

I feel the need... for speed. :)


On Saturday, I went to the Houston Air Show with Adam and his family. It was such a blast! We got to see lots of different shows. They included, Pearl Harbor re-enacted, a stunt pilot who was a female, a cool hang glider guy, and even the Thunderbird Jets. Although it was really hot outside ....WAY hotter than I expected, I really enjoyed the show. Afterwards we got to walk around and see all of the planes close up. I guess I really enjoyed it the most because Adam was having such a good time and it always makes me happy to see him happy. While the planes were flying, they were playing very patriotic songs and telling stories about the men who have died for my freedom. It really made me appreciate my country so much more than I already do. Here are some pictures from the show.



 
Share Pin It!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!