/

/
.





































.
.





























.

So this is the New Year ...


If the way January is going so far is a sign of things to come this year ... then Bring It On!! Life is grand right now. I just started my new job at the American Cancer Society. I am the Community Manager in the Development Division and get to be a part of 6 Relays For Life, A Cattle Baron's Ball, and a Wine & Cheese. I absolutely LOVE it! I work with the nicest girls, and get to go on really fun trips. The first week in February, the company is flying me out to Kansas City, MO for 4 days for Relay Boot Camp. It is really amazing how inspiring these events can be. Go to www.relayforlife.org and sign up to participate in a Relay near you!!

I have already had the opportunity of being able to help a Cancer Patient try on wigs and pick up some hats and scarfs. It was an absolutely moving experience. I am also really excited to become an ACS Cancer Action Network member. Right now, Texas is trying to pass a bill for Smoke Free Texas, and I'm really excited about that!! Congrats to College Station for going smoke free ! I knew the Aggies would make me proud! Whoop!

As far as Adam, well, he is looking for work closer to the Tyler area so that we can find a house to rent over that direction. That makes me smile. That means that I will no longer have to deal with PSYCHO SUPER MICE. Yes, they are back again this year. Not only can these suckers chew through steal wool, but they can fly!!

In a month and a half is our 1 year anniversary and I can't believe it has flown by so fast. This has been the best year of my life so far without a doubt. It is true what they say ... you DO fall in love with your husband more every day. It is sad when you go on a business trip for one night and have a hard time falling asleep because they aren't right there beside you. I can't wait to see what our second year together has in store for us.

So that is about all of the update I have for now. I had not blogged in so long I thought that it was time to get back into the swing of things. (And what a more perfect time than when Ad is playing on the Wii!) :) I hope that everyone had a great New Year!
Share Pin It!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!