/

/
.





































.
.





























.

I've been inspired.

Recently, one of my good friends, Doug, has been writing letters to people that he loves and cares about on his blog. The letters are not only a window into his thoughts and heart, but also an inspiration and encouragement to those who read them. Tonight as I was driving home from my late night meeting, I was thinking about all of the people in my life that I would love to write a letter to. And so.. I'm going to completely copy him. (I'm sure you won't mind, right Doug?) ;)

In the next few weeks, I want to take the time to write letters to some of the people that mean the most in my life. I want to be able to tell them things that I don't always get the chance to express and give them a place that they can always come back to and read and remember how I feel about them. They will be in no particular order, just how they kind of flow from my brain. I'm not sure when I will start my first one, or if my blog followers will even want to read these thoughts, but bear with me people... I've been inspired.
Share Pin It!

1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!