/

/
.





































.
.





























.

This is what Joy looks like...


Lately we have been really busy!

Relay Season really got going for me in March ..

{hints the lack of deep blog posts}




I also went to Graham, TX to attend a baby shower for
my sister-in-law and soon to be nephew!



Got to spend some time with my husband's family. And even though it was for a sad occasion, the mourning of the death of his grandfather, we all rejoiced in knowing that he will hear "Well done, my good and faithful servant."


and last weekend, while Adam was away at a Men's Retreat, I got to spend the weekend with my best friend Crystal, and her sweet baby boy, Brady.

"We find greatest joy, not in getting, but in expressing what we are... Men do not really live for honors or for pay; their gladness is not the taking and holding, but in doing, the striving, the building, the living. It is a higher joy to teach than to be taught. It is good to get justice, but better to do it; fun to have things but more to make them. The happy man is he who lives the life of love, not for the honors it may bring, but for the life itself."

R.J. Baughan

Share Pin It!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!