/

/
.





































.
.





























.

THIRTY SEVEN WEEKS


I figured I better start updating week by week now...
since we only have THREE more to go!!
Wow. That's crazy.
And really, I don't think we will make it that long.
This is it. We are down to the wire.
Now we just.... WAIT.
No new cravings this week, not many physical changes, except he is now the size of a watermelon and I am considered "Full Term". He could be born any day now and be perfectly healthy and ok.
... Perfect.
You know, it's weird. My arms feel so empty. Like they've been missing something all along.
The song above, when I first heard it, I was instantly moved. I know it wasn't written for the love of a mother and her child, but it sure does seem like it fits.
"Every breath,
Every hour has come to this
One step closer
And I have died everyday
Waiting for you
All along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me


I have loved you for a
Thousand years...

... I'll love you for a
Thousand more."


Share Pin It!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!