/

/
.





































.
.





























.

traveling music + a playlist



A lot of people will be traveling home for the Holidays starting this weekend.
 I hope everyone has safe travels! Here is a little playlist to enjoy while you are packing or
 driving. Just a few mellow songs to relax you and make you think of home.

{image from wehearit.com}

Listen → 8tracks
Interlude to piano // Peter Bradley Adams
The Same Song // Andrew Peterson
Life in the Pain // Safetysuit
Never Say Never // Tristan Prettyman
Poison & Wine // The Civil Wars
Goodnight, California // Kathleen Edwards
Song For Sienna // Brian Crain
In My Veins // Andrew Belle
Stupid Boy // Cassadee Pope


Share Pin It!

1 comment :

  1. Forget the playlist..I get to take YOU on my road trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!