/

/
.





































.
.





























.

Bump Update: 32 Weeks



How far along:  32 weeks
Gender:  A girl
Baby Weight: 3.7 lbs
Precious moment of the week: When the doctor used the heartbeat monitor on my belly and the baby kicked it as hard as she could, it even went up in the air! 
Stretch Marks: Nope.
What we've been up to: We are almost done with the nursery! I am just IN LOVE with it and can't wait to do the nursery reveal post!! 
Cravings:  Chocolate milk.  
Total Weight Gain: taking into consideration the gaining and losing, the doctor totaled up 26 lbs for me this week! That is a HUGE deal for me because I gained almost double that with my first child. This walking 2 miles 4 times a week has really paid off this time. 
Sleep: Thankfully I am still sleeping pretty good! I have acid reflux pretty bad some nights, but not enough that a little gum and propping up won't cure. The doctor said I should be hitting my "miserable stage" by now, but I still feel pretty good. I'm just crossing my fingers, waiting. 
Belly Button In or Out: It's still in ... but barely. 
Looking forward to: I think the thing I am most looking forward to is watching my son's reaction when he sees his baby sister for the first time. That thought and excitement is definitely keeping me distracted from the thoughts of labor pains and the anxiety of having two little people we will now be responsible for.

Things have been going so great with this pregnancy. The time has just completely flown by and I can't believe that in about 8 weeks (give or take) I will be holding this sweet baby girl in my arms. She will be the perfect addition to our little family. I can't help but wonder if she will be quiet and calm or loud and rambunctious like our son. If she will have dark hair and skin like me or if we will have another blonde hair blue eyed cutie. I so can't wait to meet her. I already love her so much. 
Share Pin It!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!