/

/
.





































.
.





























.

He will be missed.


Tonight, one of Adam's best friends, Jonathan Ubil, passed away. He was waiting on a heart transplant at a hospital in Dallas. I know that Adam loved him so much and even though I have only known him for about 2 years now, I really loved him too. Jonathan was a lot like me when it came to spiritual things. I think that is why I got attached to him so quickly, because we could always have a good conversation and we almost always agreed. LOL. I first met him at our wedding. I remember the look on his face when I pointed to a complete stranger and said - "You must be Ubil!" In June, we went to visit him in the hospital and we made him a goodies bag with his favorite candy and those glasses with the nose and mustache attached. He put them on when the nurse came in and made us all laugh. He will be missed so much. But because he had given his life to the Lord, I know that we will see him again one day. For any of you that knew him or his family, please keep them in your prayers.

We love you, Ubil.

Until we meet again,

Share Pin It!

8 comments :

  1. Theresa,

    My name is Tom Tipton and I worked with Jonathan. I'm so very sorry to hear this. Do you have any further information ... funeral home, funeral plans, etc?

    Please advise as soon as you can find feasible.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have known Jonathan and his family for as long as I can remember. Even though I was a couple of years older than him he always was one of those kids that you wanted to know no matter what his age. His family is special and I pray that God is with them at this time. Lord, bring them peace that Jonathan is with you.
    We love you Jonathan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom, I do not know the plans just yet for the funeral, but as soon as I hear something I will post it on here as a comment, so continue to check this.

    Thanks,
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wed, Dec 10th from 6-8pm Visitation at Williams funeral home in Garland
    Thurs, Dec 11th @ 10am Funeral Service at Saturn Road Church of Christ
    Burial Service is at 3pm in Oran, TX (Mineral Wells area)

    Williams Funeral Home
    1600 S. Garland Ave
    Garland, TX 75040
    (972)276-5000

    Saturn Road Church of Christ
    3030 Saturn Road (Saturn/Kinglsey)
    Garland, TX 75041
    (972)271-2444

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa-

    Is the family requesting donations be made that you know of?

    Thank you-

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Megan, I'm sorry, I do not know about that. If I find out, I will post it here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a friend of Erin and Chad. I appreciate your post on Jonathon. Please do post something about their preference for donations if you know it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard Mrs. Ubil telling a friend of ours, Jay Trieschman, about how to donate to an organization that supports juvenile and adult transplants, and re-transplants. That may be a good place to donate to. I'll ask Jay about what she said when I talk to him tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!