/

/
.





































.
.





























.

It's Beginning to Look A Lot ....

Like Christmas!! :)

I'm completely excited that this is our first Christmas in OUR home together. Tuesday night we put the decorations up while listening to Christmas music on the computer. I think that our little cozy house looks really cute with all of my decorations from last year, some beautiful hand-me- downs that my Aunt gave me, and some new things that my mom helped me pick out from THIS awesome place!

If you have time for Holiday crafts, check out IDEAS here at this site. Sometimes, you can save a lot of money by making your own decorations. For example, I saw a beautiful poinsettia arrangement with a bow on it for $30. So I decided to buy the flowers myself and make the bow (with a little help from my Aunt!) and *Vwala* !! For only half the price, I made one myself

.

Now all we have left to do to get into the Christmas spirit is bake and decorate Christmas Cookies. But since this is going to be a busy weekend, that will have to wait. Our plans for this weekend include a job interview, a visit to Jonathan Ubil, and a Christmas Party at our church congregation.

Here are pictures of our Christmas Decorations ...







Share Pin It!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!