/

/
.





































.
.





























.

Bump Update: 18 Weeks




How far along:  18 weeks
Gender:  We know ... and we have a name picked out! YAY! Now we just need to decide on a middle name. Announcement coming soon. :)
Funny moment of the week: Connor has started feeling the baby, and he get's really excited. But now he is starting to feel the "baby" higher up on my body when we are in the grocery store, etc. It's sooo embarrassing!!
Any surprises?: I'm starting to feel the baby move! It's the best feeling in the world.
Stretch Marks: It's still looking promising.
What we've been up to: Starting to plan the nursery and a little shopping. This weekend we are changing our son's crib into a toddler bed, so I'm thinking we might not be sleeping so well for a couple of months! Here's to saying "get back in bed!" 
Cravings:  Slushies and smoothies. Anything cold! 


Over all, I'm LOVING being pregnant again. It is such an amazing spiritual experience. I can't believe that I am already almost half way through. I've been feeling great and even though I have this fibroid tumor growing in my uterus along with the baby, I don't feel like my middle is as large as it could be. Exercise and eating healthy (most of the time ... let's get real - sometimes I just need a big bowl of queso.) has really paid off this pregnancy. I'm so looking forward to meeting our little one and expanding our family. 



Share Pin It!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!