/

/
.





































.
.





























.

A Time to Be Silent



If you know me, you know that I'm always filled with things to say. Sometimes people find my words helpful, sometimes I feel as though I might need to detach my heart from my mouth. Either way, I say what I feel and I'm always feeling... so I'm always speaking. Lately, I've been meditating on Gods word. Especially on Ecclesiastes 3:7 that tells me that there is a time to be silent and a time to speak. For some reason today, I feel as though it is a time for me to be silent.
I have nothing extraordinary to blog about, no heated opinion of an injustice in our world. Today I am longing for quiet peace in my soul. And so, I apologize for the lack of writing in this post. It is time for me to be silent. I know, imagine that.
"Yahweh, your God, is in the midst of you, ..... He will calm you in his love" - Zephaniah 3:17

Share Pin It!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!