/

/
.





































.
.





























.

Everything I had to lose....


.... Came back 1000 times in you.

Adam sang and played this song on the guitar for me last night. Talk about getting emotional.

If you know anything about my sweet husband, you know he loves baseball. In fact, he played in college and could have gone on to play professionally if he really wanted to. I would be lying if I said that part of me, deep down in my heart, hasn't always wondered if I got in the way of that dream for him. But after hearing him play this song for me last night and watching the raw emotion in his eyes, ...

I know my answer.



"This is not what I was headed for when I began,
This was not my plan....
... It's so much better than."

Share Pin It!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!